منتديات دقات قلبي - D8at Qlbe Forums

الاثنين، 27 يوليو 2009

Tsunami and comments

Brother assistant wrote a story entitled tsunami, and earlier books on the subject is closed for comments.

What he did in his blog that I followed the example of some, does not need a code for all the comments feature, there are many foreign codes to demonstrate that the code can affect and can provide interest without the comments and visit a lot of people, from my personal experience in the Code of Sardal found that the closure of the comments did not affect on the number of visitors daily and made me focus more on writing what I want, rather than focusing on the expectations of commentators.

Famous foreign codes, which do not allow comments:

* Dave Winer: RSS developer specifications which are used in almost every location and one of the oldest bloggers.
* John Gurber: this man writes only for everything related to Apple products, a good writer and you can learn a lot from it.
* Russell Beattie: I do not know the code, I know it is only famous for the code.
* Mark Bernstein: unknown writer and researcher in the field of coherent text and runs the company is developing a program to provide coherent and sells products related to this area.
* Seth Godin: speaker, writer and founder of many of the projects and companies, one of the best speakers and useful books and recommend them all.

Examples of these codes do not need comments, all of these blogs without comments began and continued until the present day, the exception is the Russell, which contains the blog and then closed the comments feature in 2006, this closure has caused angry reactions from other bloggers.

I believe that the decision to stop the comments should be the beginning of the code so as not to be the reaction of people angry, but even if it was opened for comments and then I saw that you want to shut down and he did, this is a personal blog, an area for you, who wanted to comment, there are other means.

Some felt that the Code without comments is not a code, I do not agree, it is the first blogs in the network without the comments of some of them are still working to date without comments.

Of you will take the decision to close the comments on his blog? I did that and he told me, I will link you here, I will do it because I want to remind some people that the place of a personal blog written for, some, unfortunately, forget that.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق