منتديات دقات قلبي - D8at Qlbe Forums

الاثنين، 27 يوليو 2009

Sea unending story

My brother asked me if I want to exercise with him to the sea, I told him to do so tomorrow, the next day at five o'clock in the evening went out to the sea, to the place did not go to him for a long time, and perhaps the only place left which contains a white sand, it has become all areas in the ventricle to the business elite that does not fit in with a distorted view of a modest boat.

I do not know where to go when the fishermen take all the space and prevent the whole of the boats, there must be the subject of fishing boats and related laws, as I heard yesterday, there are people who have given up hunting for a job and got rid of all of their boats because they narrow the law, businesses take the spaces available for their boats.

Left my shoes in the car and left, for the first time in a long walk on the sands of the sea, for the first time in years I put my foot in the sea, my brother suggested that the practice of sport is not the most beautiful walk on the beach, but the beach is a short small sport utility there? But show me a few minutes after the walk there is much more difficult than I imagine, to imagine that link weights on the weight of 60 kg _khasrk and I walk by the sand dunes in the desert or on the shore of your foot sinks in it.

No longer active as I was in the teenage years after cut off the beach twice requested that the snatch in the shade, the sun warm and the wind is strong and humidity is high, but I was happy, everything here reminds me of the past, came after a friend and walked more, rest a little bit, then walk to reached the stage where I can no longer exert more effort, sat on the beach talking about the sea.

Modern ventricle from the sea often means dissatisfaction and complaints of laws and institutions in charge of the sea, the police and the environment and the new laws, which appear every day and then declining to put spaces boats.

In the past it was simple, buy a boat and placed in any place not when the other boats, when you get out and Springe by any means - with the exceptions of the ways prohibited by law - Oba obtained at any place, or even distributed to friends or back to home , there are many laws.

In this period, there were random and there was contamination of the environment and there was a catch fish at times do not have to catch it, the introduction of some regulation is needed, but what is happening today when the major contradiction and make difficulties for many fishermen.

For example, there are prevented from fishing in this place or that it is protected by law, and if he went to another place will be prohibited from fishing nets because it is used or a long way detrimental to the environment, not quite, on the other hand some believe that the damage caused by the individuals will be caused by the "rig", which according to what I have heard 5 rigs destroy the marine environment.

Many of contraband at sea today, so I said jokingly, "I am afraid they say at sea, guided by the forty forbidden!" The words "guided by the forty" means you, yes I am afraid that we get to the stage when the sea becomes forbidden to all but large companies that want to develop various real estate projects, commercial buildings, hotels ... Chalets.

I need to research more on this subject, particularly as the press does not write much of the detail that I hear it.

While sitting on the beach we see people are coming out or returning Bakoarabhm There is a small boat's two children, talked about the boat more than once pointed out to them to stop my brother Vetoagafoa, Solnhm on the boat and told them his factory and then we were like money in the past, these small boats, and we want to return to this days.

Then my brother pointed out a small boat to another and led by a man known to me his name, but the story that was so curious, I asked them whether the men will find the problem in talking to me because I want to write it, perhaps without mentioning personal details but at least talking about the way of life which Ogbth it.

There is still much to be said about the sea and what happens when, in the coming days I will try to take the camera with me and visit some places to Osourha, but you can figure out a better photo of the same old places and we compared.
www.7-kl.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق